BLAIR BALI BLUES/BABY BLUE STRIPE REVERSIBLE BIKINI TOP | VDM x CINDY PRADO
Blair Reversible Bali Blues/Baby Blue Stripe Check Bikini Top
VDM x CINDY PRADO COLLAB
We've revamped the classic string bikini & Bali vibes just got an upgrade too with VDM's new digitally-printed bikini patterns in shades of blue.
It's hard to look past the Blair Bali Blues/Baby Blue Stripe bikini top. Some bikini types aim for subtlety, but not this one‚Äîin true retro style, it'll get you as close to nature as possible with a cheeky level of coverage that's guaranteed to make waves.
This colour combination will make you stand out on the beach for all the right reasons. And it's gonna complement your tan nicely!
If you haven't already heard, VDM prides itself on its sustainability and Blair is no exception. These bikini types are made from premium-recycled fabric, the fibre made from recycled plastic bottles that usually end up in landfill. Every bikini you buy helps VDM make the planet just that little bit healthier.
- The Blair Bali Blues/Baby Blue Stripe Bikini Top has shoestring neck and back ties, so it's really easy to adjust
- Cups can be adjusted for more or minimal breast coverage depending on what you prefer
- Reversible Bali Blues to Baby Blue Stripe
- 83% Certified REPREVE nylon made from 100% post-consumer waste PET polyester & 17% Lycra.
Here's a few more reasons to buy this bikini top:
- Ethically made
- Designed in Australia
- Original Artwork
- The design is digitally printed so it won't fade
- Rinse thoroughly after use
- Cold hand wash separately
- Dry in shade
- Lay flat to dry
- Do not bleach or iron
- Please check the garment care label for specific care instructions.
Put our Bali Blues Bikini Top in your shopping cart now, before it's all sold out.
Billions of plastic bottles go into landfills every year. But now we can help to do something about it. The Blair Bikini Top is made from a branded performance fiber made from recycled materials (including plastic bottles).
When You Buy products From VDM you also help to make a difference.