VERA 60's FLORAL/PASTEL TARTAN REVERSIBLE BIKINI BOTTOMS
Vera 60s Floral Reversible Bikini Bottoms
Looking for some sexy swimwear to add to your beach wardrobe? It’s also 100% sustainable fashion!
Sexy swimwear to spice up your wardrobe.
Bold yet chic, our reversible Vera comes in a Brazilian cut paired with a ruched style that’s guaranteed to keep all eyes pinned on your sexy swimwear. This is a teeny weeny 60s floral bikini bottom that is fully reversible.
Can't choose - no need to! You get both 60s floral and pastel tartan with our reversible Vera bikini bottoms.
The ultimate sexy bikini, Vera’s thong bikini style can be worn low-rise or pulled up for a high-cut 80s retro look. It features narrow side straps that take your itsy-bitsy bikini to a whole other level.
Add another dimension to your swimwear and complete your look by pairing it with our super-chic matching bikini top.
- Digitally printed so no fading
- Brazilian g-string/thong style bottom with thin side straps that can be worn low-rise or high cut
- Ruched bottom for ultra booty enhancement
- Premium recycled fabric
- Bottoms only
- Designed in Australia
- Due to this print design, every Vera Bikini Bottom’s print position will be slightly unique.
something about it! Vera is made from a branded performance fibre made from recycled materials (including plastic bottles). Buying our sexy swimwear means you can make a real difference. We make our Vera bottoms from:
- 86% certified REPREVE polyester
- 100% post-consumer waste PET polyester
- 14% Lycra
- Rinse thoroughly after use
- Cold hand wash separately
- Dry in shade
- Lay flat to dry
- Do not bleach or iron
- Please check the garment care label for specific care instructions.
Introduce some sexy swimwear to your wardrobe this summer. Our Vera Bikini Bottom is affordable, extra environmentally friendly and extra awesome! Grab yours now.
Billions of plastic bottles go into landfills every year. But now we can help to do something about it. The Vera Bikini Bottoms is made from a branded performance fiber made from recycled materials (including plastic bottles).
When You Buy products From VDM you also help to make a difference.